Monday, April 28, 2008

Daring Bakers Challenge - Cheesecake Pops

I didn't have much luck with this month's challenge of Cheesecake Pops - the cheesecake came out tasting delicious, but there was no way of making them into pops without them flattening out. I could have left them in the oven for another 20 minutes or perhaps longer.

So I'm not going to post my pictures - they are HORRIBLE looking - and I didn't have any success with decorating, either. So perhaps the May challenge will go off much better. If I make this again, I plan on baking it much, much longer.

4 comments:

Elle said...

Really sorry about the baking time thing...but that was the timing given in the book. Hope May will be better. Thanks for doing the challenge.

Texana said...

Glad they tasted good. That's kinda like the first piece of pie out of the pan--it may not be as pretty, but it tastes great anyway!

Dolores said...

Here I am commenting on April's challenge less than 24 hours before May is revealed... hope you had better luck with it!

I'm sorry you didn't feel your pops were camera worthy.

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I wanted to write to you, but couldn't find your email, so thought I'd leave a comment instead. We at Wowzio have built some beautiful and engaging widgets for your blog.
These pull up content, images & user-activity from your blog automatically, auto update, and are free of charge. Please take a look at the "Panoramic Slideshow", "Live Activity" and "Feed Content" widget for your blog at
See Wowzio Widgets for Your Blog

I apologize for having to leave a comment, please note it is not my intent to spam you.

Thx-Alisha
alisha.wright1@gmail.com