Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Oh, because I love you so...

Here's what you will not see at the Tasty-Ugly Bakery. At least, it won't be made by my fingers.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Or you can find it here, I AM NOT STEALING THIS AND GOING TO JAIL.
Martha Stewart's Marzipan Cake recipe and video


Isn't this redonkulous?

This happens to be the "Secret Garden Cake"... the one from years ago was a Vegetable Garden, but same-same.

But mine will taste better. And be far less futzy.

3 comments:

mizz_b said...

You know, it's pretty and all, but it doesn't look yummy. As you wrote: it's too futzy and looks as though it would be really grainy from all the sugar if you were to eat it.

Unknown said...

I think the tulips and the little green bits are cute...everything else is sort of overkill.

Unknown said...

Does anyone want to eat marazpan potting soil? Not me! Bring on the Tasty Ugly!